Larry Chiang motivationally listens as he sits First Chair Entrepreneurship. He regurgitated, cited and sourced his mentor, Mark McCormack, so well that he keynoted at Harvard Law. In Harvard Business School’s Harbus, Paul Thompson wrote: “What They Don’t Teach You at Stanford Business School“. Now, he writes at Harbus himself and activates knowledge for engineers in the form of a “Jedi in Business Administration”.
By Larry Chiang
4, 3, 2. 1 focus = learning ENGR 145. Maybe they didn’t offer it 11 years ago at Stanford when you went…
Maybe you’re going to be a junior athlete in high school that will take ENGR 145 next summer…
…either way, the one focus of getting ENGR 145 knowledge boils down to
– 4 books
– 3 blog posts
– 2, ten minute videos
In the post that Paul Graham wrote and I, Larry Chiang, annotated…, http://whattheydontteachyouatstanfordbusinessschool.com/blog/2013/07/15/sales-skills-for-engineering-founders-via-paul-graham-do-things-that-dont-scale/ I mention “4 books”; “2 videos”; and 3 blog posts.
This is the result of your future work: Launch party at NYFW. Front row in an industry I hobby inside (Note, your results will not vary because ENGR 145 methods are cray cray awesome). More on how ENGR145 and NYFW come together, later. Here is what it looks like [Text me for a front row video I took at Tory Burch]
ENGR 145’s “4 books”
– the Textbook by Tom Byers
– Four Steps to the Epiphany (by Steve Blank)
– “What They Don’t Teach You at Harvard Business School” by Mark McCormack
– Gears book by Tom Kosnik
“3 blog posts”
– Fifth Epiphany http://bit.ly/vc0311b
– “Let’s do well at SXSW, this SxSW” (by first acing August Capital party that’s co-produced with TechCrunch 🙂 http://bit.ly/vc0311b
– “What is EUTWMPPM?” blog post about Engineer Up a Tidal Wave of Momentum, Perpetual Promotion Machine is here #EUTWMPPM
“2 videos” (TWO VIDEOS)
– VIDEO of Technology Entrepreneurship’s, ENGR 145’s Gua Gua Guacamole” method. It is also criticized as EUTWMPPM method http://bit.ly/buster14512v
– Technology Entrepreneurship’s, ENGR 145’s, chasm crossing video http://bit.ly/buster14512w
For money, I educated and entertained credit executives. Got massive distribution.
“What A Super Model Can Teach a Harvard MBA About Credit” http://www.slideshare.net/larrychiang/what-a-super-model-can-teach-a-harvard-mba-about-credit
American Express’ Under-Promoted Credit Truths at NYC Fashion Week (here) http://t.co/inxTmZAj
D-i-s-t-r-i-b-u-t-i-o-n is what ENGR 145 used to not teach, but did in 2010 & 2011.